IMPORTANT: By participating in the Dollar Loan Center IFL Cash Giveway (the “Sweepstakes”), you agree to be bound by these official rules (“Official Rules”) and represent that you satisfy all eligibility requirements set forth herein.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE CHANCES OF WINNING. THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS INTENDED FOR PLAY IN THE STATE OF NEVADA ONLY AND WILL BE GOVERNED BY U.S. LAW IN GENERAL AND THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEVADA IN PARTICULAR. VOID OUTSIDE NEVADA AND WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. ODDS OF WINNING DEPEND ON THE NUMBER OF ELIGIBLE ENTRIES RECEIVED.
AFFIDAVIT OF ELIGIBILITY / RELEASE OF LIABILITY / PRIZE ACCEPTANCE AGREEMENT MAY BE REQUIRED. ALL DISPUTES WILL BE RESOLVED SOLELY BY BINDING ARBITRATION AND PARTICIPANTS WAIVE THE ABILITY TO BRING CLAIMS IN A CLASS ACTION FORMAT.
- Eligibility:Sweepstakes is open only to persons who are located within Nevada and at least eighteen (18) years of age at the time of entry (unless otherwise excluded by Sponsor in accordance with applicable law) (each, a “Participant”). Participants’ proof of age may be required. Employees, officers, directors, members and representatives of DLC and each of its respective parent companies, subsidiaries and affiliates, as well as the immediate family members (spouse, parents, siblings and children and each of their respective spouses, children and siblings) of each of the foregoing and persons living in the same households of each of the foregoing are ineligible to participate in or win this Sweepstakes. Sweepstakes is void outside Nevada and wherever prohibited or restricted by law, and subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
- Sponsor:Sponsor: The sponsor of the Sweepstakes is DOLLAR LOAN CENTER, LLC (“DLC” OR “SPONSOR”), LOCATED AT 8860 W. SUNSET RD., LAS VEGAS, NV 89148, UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. Black Knight Sports and Entertainment LLC, d/b/a the Vegas Knight Hawks is NOT a sponsor or cosponsor of the Sweepstakes. All correspondence regarding the Sweepstakes should be directed only to the Sponsor at the address set forth above and not to any other party.
- How to Enter: No Purchase Necessary to Enter or Win.During a home football game of the Vegas Knight Hawks (each a “Game”), Participants can enter the Sweepstakes beginning when the notice to enter is displayed on the Jumbotron in the relevant arena during a Game and before the end of the 3rd quarter of such Game, by texting “HAWKS” or “TOUCHDOWN” to 94955.By texting “HAWKS” or “TOUCHDOWN” to 94955 you agree to receive marketing text messages from Dollar Loan Center at that phone number, including messages sent by autodialer. Consent is not a condition of any purchase. You may cancel at any time. Message and data rates may apply. Message frequency varies. Reply HELP for help or STOP to cancel.
Limit: There is a limit of one (1) entry per Participant per Game. For sake of clarity, any attempt by any Participant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different phones, devices, accounts, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that Participant’s entries and that Participant may be disqualified from the entire Sweepstakes. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any entry, the authorized account holder of the devices used to enter the Sweepstakes will be deemed to be the Participant. The “authorized account holder” is deemed the natural person who is assigned to a phone number or email address by an Internet access provider, cellular phone service carrier, service provider, or other online organization that is responsible for assigning phone numbers or email from which the text message is transmitted.
Odds of Winning: Your odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
- General. All entries become the property of DLC and, unless otherwise indicated herein, may not be acknowledged or returned. Entries which are late, lost, stolen, mutilated, invalid, damaged, unreadable, tampered with, illegible, unintelligible, incomplete, misdirected, generated by a script, macro or other automated/repetitive electronic means, inaccurate, forged, irregular in any way or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules will be disqualified.
- Winner Selection and Notification:At the end of the 3rd quarter, one (1) potential Prize (as hereinafter defined) winner will be selected by random drawing from all eligible entries received during the Entry Period. The odds of winning the Prize depends on the total number of eligible entries received. The selected potential Prize winner will be notified by Sponsor by reply via text message to the number or address used to enter, promptly after selection.
The selected potential winner will be required to reply “YES” to the notification and submit the Participant’s full name and city of residence via text to 94955 before the end of the football game and appear at the DLC Activation Center in The Dollar Loan Center before the end of the football game, or the Prize will be forfeited. To receive the Prize, the selected potential winner must continue to comply with these Official Rules and fulfill all requirements set forth herein.
Selected potential winner will be required to pose for a photograph with Sponsor representative(s) and a mock Prize check at Sponsor’s sole option, sign and return a Receipt, Acknowledgement of Official Rules, Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability & Publicity Release and an IRS W-9 form to Sponsor. The selected potential winner may be required to provide his/her U.S. Social Security Number for tax purposes. Prizes won by Participants without a U.S. Social Security Number may be subject to withholding for tax purposes.
A selected potential winner may be disqualified (and may forfeit the Prize) if such selected potential winner (i) is unreachable or does not timely respond to the text message from Sponsor (or its designee) (or if a winner notification is returned as undeliverable), (ii) declines or cannot accept, receive or use the Prize for any reason, (iii) fails to sign and return the Affidavit within the required time period, and/or (iv) does not comply with these Official Rules. In the event that a selected potential winner is disqualified and/or is unable to satisfy the requirements herein, the prize will be forfeit and no prize will be awarded for that Game.
- Prizes:One (1) One Thousand Dollar ($1,000) prize winner will be randomly selected at each Vegas Knight Hawks Game.
Delivery of any Prize must be accepted on dates and times designated by Sponsor or Prize will be forfeited in its entirety.
All Prizes are non-transferable and no substitutions will be made except as provided herein and/or at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. All federal, state, and local taxes (including income and withholding taxes) and all other costs and expenses associated with acceptance and use of the Prize not specified herein as being awarded are the winner’s sole responsibility.
- Administration:Sponsor will have complete discretion over interpretation of the Official Rules, of administration and operation of the Sweepstakes, and of selection of the winner(s). Decisions of the Sponsor as to the selection of the winner(s) will be final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Each selected potential winner(s) may, in Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion, be required to show a valid state issued driver’s license, government-issued identification or other identification (subject to Sponsor’s approval) as evidence of identity and/or residency. The Sponsor expressly reserves the right to amend, suspend or terminate this Sweepstakes at any time without prior notice or consent. Sponsor reserves the right to restrict at any time any Participant from participating in this Sweepstakes for any reason. Any questions relating to eligibility, these Official Rules or any other questions concerning this Sweepstakes will be resolved at the sole and absolute discretion of the Sponsor and the decision of Sponsor will be final and binding with respect thereto. No groups, clubs, corporations, companies, partnerships, or organizations may participate in this Sweepstakes or reproduce or distribute any portion of these Official Rules to their members.
- Release and Limitation of Liability:BY ENTERING THIS SWEEPSTAKES, EACH PARTICIPANT AGREES TO INDEMNIFY, RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR, BLACK KNIGHT SPORTS AND ENTERTAINMENT LLC, DBA THE VEGAS KNIGHT HAWKS AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENT COMPANIES, SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES, AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, MEMBERS, DIRECTORS AND SHAREHOLDERS, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION AGENCIES, CONSULTANTS, AND ANY OTHER COMPANIES PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, ADMINISTRATION OR FULFILLMENT OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES (COLLECTIVELY, THE “RELEASEES”) FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL LIABILITY, CLAIMS, LOSS, DAMAGE TO PERSONS OR PROPERTY, COSTS, EXPENSES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ATTORNEY FEES) AND ACTIONS OF ANY KIND (AND AGREE TO WAIVE ANY SUCH CLAIMS, ETC.) RELATED TO OR ARISING WHOLLY OR PARTIALLY, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, OUT OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE PARTICIPANT’S PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES) OR RESULTING FROM THE ACCEPTANCE OR USE OF ANY OF THE PRIZES AWARDED INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, DAMAGE TO OR LOSS OF PROPERTY, INVASION OF THE RIGHT OF PRIVACY OR PUBLICITY.
FOR PURPOSES OF CLARITY, RELEASEES WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY CLAIM ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH PARTICIPATION IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED.
Releasees shall not be liable to any winner or any other person for failure to supply a Prize or any part thereof, by reason of any acts of God, any action(s), regulation(s), order(s), or request(s) by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not the action(s), regulations(s), order(s) or request(s) prove(s) to be invalid), equipment failure, terrorist acts, earthquake, war, fire, flood, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal), labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, pandemic, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, or any other cause beyond Sponsor’s sole control. Releasees shall not be responsible for any cancellations, delays, diversions or substitutions or any act or omissions whatsoever by any persons.
Releasees are not responsible for and shall not be liable for: (i) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Participants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (ii) technical, hardware, software, or telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions which may limit or interfere with a Participant’s ability to take part in the Sweepstakes; (iii) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process of the Sweepstakes; (iv) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (v) late, lost, delayed, misdirected, incomplete, unreadable, inaccurate, undeliverable, damaged or stolen entries or notices (including winner notifications, if applicable); (vi) data corruption, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alternation of entry or other materials; (vii) any printing, typographical, human, administrative or technical errors or omissions in any material associated with the Sweepstakes; and/or (viii) any injury, loss, costs, expenses or damages to persons or property (including, but not limited to, damage to any computer system or mobile device related to participation in, accessing or downloading information related to the Sweepstakes) which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from Participants’ participation in the Sweepstakes or any Sweepstakes-related activity.
If, for any reason, a Participant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, Participant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes unless it is not possible to award another entry due to discontinuance or completion of the Sweepstakes.
- Publicity:Except where prohibited by law, by accepting the Prize, winner(s) agrees to pose for a photo with Sponsor representative(s) with a mock Prize check, as determined by Sponsor, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, and acknowledges that Sponsor, and their designees may, without any limitation or further compensation, use Participant’s name, voice, biographical data, city and state of residence, and/or likeness in any and all media now known or hereinafter devised, throughout the universe and in perpetuity, for any commercial purpose including, but not limited to, advertising and promoting the Sweepstakes or any other promotion, contest or sweepstakes sponsored by the Sponsor.
- General Conditions:Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to modify, cancel or suspend this Sweepstakes (or any portion of the Sweepstakes) should an error, virus, bug, computer problem or other cause or issue corrupt, restrict, prevent or inhibit the administration, security or proper operation of the Sweepstakes and, in such situation, to select the winner from the remaining eligible non-suspect entries received prior to and/or after such action or in such manner as deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion. Sponsor may prohibit a Participant from participating in the Sweepstakes or winning the Prize if, in its sole and absolute discretion, Sponsor determines Participant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair practices or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other Participant or Sponsor’s representatives. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. ANY ATTEMPT BY A PARTICIPANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND/OR CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
11. Disputes: BINDING AGREEMENT TO ARBITRATE: YOU AND SPONSOR BOTH AGREE TO RESOLVE ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CONTROVERSIES OR CLAIMS THAT IN ANY WAY ARISE OUT OF OR RELATE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES OR FROM ANY SERVICES YOU RECEIVE FROM US (OR FROM ANY ADVERTISING FOR ANY SUCH SERVICES), INCLUDING ANY DISPUTES BETWEEN YOU AND OUR EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS (“DISPUTE(S)”), ONLY BY ARBITRATION ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT BY AGREEING TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES, ARBITRATION WILL BE THE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE MEANS OF RESOLVING ANY DISPUTE BETWEEN US. YOU ALSO UNDERSTAND THAT BY AGREEING TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES, YOU AND SPONSOR ARE GIVING UP THE RIGHT TO BRING A CLAIM IN COURT OR IN FRONT OF A JURY, AND THAT YOU AND SPONSOR ARE GIVING UP THE RIGHT TO PROCEED WITH ANY CLASS ACTION OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVE ACTION.Sponsor and Participant both agree that:
a) Notice of Dispute. If either you or Sponsor intends to arbitrate under these Official Rules, the party seeking arbitration must first notify the other party of the Dispute in writing at least thirty (30) days in advance of initiating the arbitration. Notice to Sponsor should be sent to Sponsor by mail to DLC Empire, LLC (“DLC” or “Sponsor”), located at 8860 W. Sunset Rd., Las Vegas, NV 89148, United States of America. Notice to you will be to your telephone number, email address(es) or street address(es), if any, that Sponsor has in its records at the time the notice is sent. The notice must describe the nature of the claim and the relief being sought. If we are unable to resolve the Dispute within thirty (30) days, either party may then file a claim for arbitration.
b) Arbitration Procedure. The Federal Arbitration Act applies to these Official Rules. Any and all Disputes will be resolved by arbitration administered by the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”), which will apply the AAA’s Consumer Arbitration Rules (excluding any rules or procedures governing or permitting class actions). You can get additional information from the AAA (www.adr.org). These Official Rules govern to the extent they conflict with the AAA’s Rules.
c) Arbitration Location. Unless you and Sponsor agree otherwise, the arbitration must take place in Clark County, Nevada.
d) Arbitration Fees and Expenses. We will reimburse any filing fee that the AAA charges you for arbitration of the Dispute. If you provide us with signed written notice that you cannot pay the filing fee, we will pay the fee directly to the AAA. If the arbitration proceeds, we will also pay any administrative and arbitrator fees charged later.
e) Severability. If any part of this agreement to arbitrate is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable, the court will reform the agreement to the extent necessary to cure the unenforceable part(s), and the parties will arbitrate their Dispute(s) without reference to or reliance upon the unenforceable part(s). However, if for any reason the Class Action Waiver set forth below cannot be enforced as to some or all of the Dispute, then the agreement to arbitrate will not apply to that Dispute or portion thereof, but the remainder of the agreement to arbitrate will be binding and enforceable. The parties do not agree to class arbitration or to the arbitration of any claims brought on behalf of others.
CLASS ACTION WAIVER. THESE OFFICIAL RULES DO NOT ALLOW CLASS OR COLLECTIVE ARBITRATIONS, EVEN IF THE AAA PROCEDURES OR RULES WOULD. NOTWITHSTANDING ANY OTHER PROVISION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES, THE ARBITRATOR MAY AWARD MONEY OR INJUNCTIVE RELIEF ONLY IN FAVOR OF THE INDIVIDUAL PARTY SEEKING RELIEF AND ONLY TO THE EXTENT NECESSARY TO PROVIDE THE RELIEF WARRANTED BY THAT PARTY’S INDIVIDUAL CLAIM. ARBITRATION OR COURT PROCEEDINGS HELD UNDER THESE OFFICIAL RULES CANNOT BE BROUGHT, MAINTAINED OR RESOLVED ON BEHALF OF OR BY A CLASS, AS A PRIVATE ATTORNEY-GENERAL, OR IN ANY OTHER REPRESENTATIVE CAPACITY. IN ADDITION, INDIVIDUAL PROCEEDINGS CANNOT BE COMBINED WITHOUT THE CONSENT OF ALL OF THE PARTIES. ANY QUESTION REGARDING THE ENFORCEABILITY OR INTERPRETATION OF THIS PARAGRAPH WILL BE DECIDED BY A COURT AND NOT THE ARBITRATOR.
JURY TRIAL WAIVER. IF, FOR ANY REASON A DISPUTE PROCEEDS IN COURT RATHER THAN THROUGH ARBITRATION, YOU AND SPONSOR AGREE THAT THERE WILL NOT BE A JURY TRIAL. YOU AND SPONSOR UNCONDITIONALLY WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO TRIAL BY JURY IN ANY ACTION, PROCEEDING OR COUNTERCLAIM IN ANY WAY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES. IN THE EVENT OF LITIGATION, THIS PARAGRAPH MAY BE FILED TO SHOW A WRITTEN CONSENT TO A TRIAL BY THE COURT.
Each Participant must be the rightful owner of the telephone number or email address account used to enter the Sweepstakes. If a dispute arises about who submitted an entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the telephone number or email account used to submit the entry. The “authorized account holder” is deemed the natural person who is assigned to a telephone number or email address by an Internet access provider, cellular phone service carrier, service provider, or other online organization that is responsible for assigning telephone numbers, email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted telephone number or email address. A potential winner may be requested to provide the Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the telephone number or email address associated with the winning entry and that all eligibility requirements are met.
12 Governing Law: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the Participant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Nevada without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules, which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Nevada. If, for any reason, a Dispute proceeds in court rather than through arbitration, all such Disputes (regardless of theory) arising out of or relating to these Official Rules, or the relationship between you and Sponsor, will be brought exclusively in the federal, state and local courts located in Clark County, Nevada. In such cases, you and Sponsor agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts located within Clark County, Nevada, and agree to waive any and all objections to the exercise of jurisdiction over the parties by such courts and to venue in such courts.
- Official Rules:For a copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope (Vermont residents need not affix return postage) to: Dollar Loan Center, LLC, 8860 W. Sunset Rd., Las Vegas, NV 89148, United States of America.
© 2022. Dollar Loan Center, LLC. All rights reserved.