DLC Empire, LLC
Human Resources Generalist
We are seeking an experienced, articulate and dynamic team player to join our Human Resources Department here in the Corporate Offices of Dollar Loan Center. This individual must be able to work autonomously, be self-motivated and have good judgment, as well as being super organized with an impeccable eye for detail. This position would interact with all levels of employees and requires strong interpersonal skills.
Our environment is fast paced, super friendly and very supportive. As in most HR Departments, there are continuous balls in the air to juggle and this individual would be part of a strong team juggling those balls! Integrity, trust, reliability and confidentiality cannot be overstated. These qualities must be demonstrated without fail on a daily basis.
The lucky applicant must want a solid career and be ready for the opportunity to grow… slackers need not apply!
Responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Exempt and Non-Exempt Recruiting – Writing and placing job posts, canvasing incoming resumes, phone screening and interviewing applicants for all positions, in all states.
- On-Boarding and HR Records Management – Collecting and scrutinizing new hire paperwork, entering information into payroll, creating and maintaining personnel files.
- Benefits – Coordinate enrollment of and changes to employees benefits. Create and maintain benefits files.
- Employee Relations – Assist employees with questions and concerns, always using good judgment as to when to involve the Director.
- General HR Duties – Be able to balance planning, prioritizing, coordinating and executing a routine, while always being available immediately for issues that must be resolved quickly.
- General HR Assistant Duties – Various clerical functions and coordinating to help to increase administrative efficiency for the betterment of the department.
Bottom line, we want someone who rocks in HR, with a focus on Recruiting. In most cases, this is what the successful candidate would have:
- 3-5+ years of Human Resources experience. Working in a multi-state environment is a plus!
- Strong computer skills. Must be brilliant in MS Word, Excel, Outlook and be experienced in several types of payroll and time and attendance software.
- Solid background in Recruiting and Retention.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Experience in implementing HR Policies and Procedures.
- Benefits Administration experience.
DLC Empire, LLC offers employees a great benefits and compensation program including health, dental and vision coverage as well as a generous 401k and profit sharing plan and paid vacation and holidays. Salary is flexible and commensurate with experience.
Email your resume along with salary requirements email@example.com and put HR GENERALIST in the subject line. Resumes can also be mailed to DLC Empire, LLC – 8860 W. Sunset Road, Las Vegas, NV 89148 or fax to (702) 227-3727.
DLC Empire, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer