In The Community
At Dollar Loan Center, not only are we the #1 Community Short-Term Lender in the states of California, Nevada, South Dakota, and Utah, we are also committed to supporting the communities in which we operate! We support several non-profit organizations through our Dollar Loan Center Community Involvement program.
The prime reason Dollar Loan Center is so committed to community giving is the influence of its CEO Chuck Brennan. Chuck Brennan understands that a company’s value frame trickles from the top down. Chuck Brennan is passionate about community giving setting the precedence for the Dollar Loan Center Community Involvement programs. Dollar Loan Center Charities supports family philanthropy knowing organizations are another form of family from a much broader perspective.
Chuck Brennan has an array of accomplishments that supports Dollar Loan Center Community Involvement: The Dollar Loan Center CEO Landed on the Howard Stern Show to Recognize a Charitable Donation, he was involved with the Opportunity Village “Heat is On,” promotion, and has participated in massive giving proving his mission is giving through his Dollar Loan Center Community Involvement. The principle of philanthropy is integrated throughout the Dollar Loan Center family.
At Dollar Loan Center, not only do we offer the very best alternative to payday loans and cash advances, we are committed to supporting the communities in which we operate. We support several non-profit organizations through charitable donations. On this page we have listed just a few charities we support through our Dollar Loan Center Community Involvement and provided links to their website’s so you too can learn more about the great work that they do!
- American Heart Association – http://www.heart.org
- Opportunity Village – http://www.opportunityvillage.org
- Boys and Girls Club of America – http://www.bgca.org
- Make-A-Wish Foundation – http://www.wish.org
- Solid Rock Foundation – http://www.alicecoopersolidrock.com
- Lili Claire Foundation – http://www.liliclairefoundation.org
- Junior Achievement – http://www.ja.org
- National MS Society – http://www.nationalmssociety.org
- Henderson Little League – http://www.eteamz.com/hendersonll